|Pris: 613 SEK exkl. moms |
|Now in its seventh edition, this popular textbook has been developed to help students learn, understand and practice all of the elements of the international marketing strategy process. |
The seventh edition has been fully updated to reflect the key developments in international marketing as well as maintaining the international coverage in the case studies and illustrations.
- Comprehensive coverage of principles and theories of international marketing strategy.
- Extensive coverage of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) give students a broader perspective.
- Boxed real-world ‘Illustrations’ throughout the text enable the reader to focus on the key issues and discuss the practical implications of these issues for international marketing strategy development.
- All chapters conclude with a case study which reflects the main focus of the chapter, whilst also encouraging the student to draw on their learning from the chapter.
- Thought-provoking discussions of corporate social responsibility, ethical and environmental issues to ensure that students fully comprehend the latest developments in international marketing and its changing focus.
- Chapters have been fully updated to reflect the latest developments in international marketing strategy.
- New Illustrations and Management Challenges in each chapter give students insight in to the current issues that businesses are facing.
- New “Directed Study” cases will get students to practice and think about what they have just learned.