|Pris: 3646 SEK exkl. moms |
|This book provides a comparative overview of over 300 jurisdictions. It sits beside volume 3 of the series, which covers the essential principles of the law governing security interests and title finance, from a practical perspective. Together the two books provide the reader with a complete in-depth explanation of the regulation of security interests and title finance.|
Philip Wood is one of the leading authorities on international finance worldwide, as well as a practitioner and teacher. He was a partner in international law firm Allen & Overy until his retirement in 2018, and for ten years was head of the banking department. Subsequently he led the firm’s Global Law Intelligence Unit. Philip is the Yorke Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the University of Cambridge, and has previously been Visiting Professor in International Financial Law at the University of Oxford, Queen Mary University of London, and the London School of Economics. He has lectured at more than 60 universities worldwide and has written more than 20 books.
- Advanced study of the law concerning security interests and title finance in the major jurisdictions of the world.
- Compares the legal regime in over 300 jurisdictions.
- Provides useful summaries diluting and condensing the law so that the main points can be grasped quickly
- Details the domestic law concerning:
- Scope of security
- Financial Collateral
- Registeration of security
- Secured Debt
- Security packages
- Marketable securities
- Ladder of priorities
- Costs and Taxes