|Pris: 4797 SEK exkl. moms |
|EU State Aids examines the substantive and procedural aspects of state aid law and policy, analysing the underlying rules in depth and how they have been applied by the Commission and the courts. After five editions EU State Aids has become firmly established as an invaluable resource to all those involved in advising or litigating matters of state aid, from lawmakers to regulators, lawyers, economists and courts.|
With extensive COVID-19 commentary throughout, the 6th edition reviews the impact of newly adopted measures such as the updated Recovery Notice 2019 and the Commissions “fitness check”. It provides a dedicated chapter on the Temporary Framework and other measures to deal with the COVID crisis along with a detailed analysis of the latest tax ruling case law. Extensive updates, written by leading experts, reflect revisions to Commission regulations and guidelines along with the latest key decisions and CJEU rulings.
- It is an invaluable resource to all those involved in advising or litigating matters of state aid, from lawmakers to regulators, lawyers, economists and courts.
- Explains the European Commission’s considerable powers to monitor, control and restrict the forms and levels of aid given by all EU member states to their industries
- Examines the International rules on subsidy control and the growing body of trade agreements with special provisions on subsidy control
- Examines State aid in specific sectors, including the financial sector, aviation, broadband, agriculture, and aid for large investment projects, transport and broadcasting
- Provides detailed analysis of all the major sets of Commission guidelines, on guarantees, energy and environment, risk finance, regional development, research development and innovation, and rescue and restructuring
- Discusses the economic aspects concerning State aid such as the market investor principle
- Outlines the administrative procedure for examining State aid and for its eventual recovery
- Provides up to date analysis of the role of the European and national courts in the enforcement of state aid law.
- Lists all relevant rules, regulations, notices and guidance notes, with references to full texts