|Författare:||Lasok K. P. E.
|Titel:||Lasoks European Court Practice and Procedure (Ny Upplaga)|
|Typ av verk:||Monografi|
|Pris: 4725 SEK exkl. moms |
|When the European Court of Justice and the Court of First Instance drafts its own procedural rules, and when it makes decisions on procedural matters, it turns to the highly regarded Lasok's European Court Practice and Procedure for confirmation and guidance.|
Fully revised and updated the fourth edition:
1. Explains the implications of Brexit and the residual jurisdiction of the ECJ in relation to the UK under the Withdrawal Agreement.
2. Takes account of and provide in-depth analysis of all case law since the previous edition.
3. Provides guidance on the new General Court Rules of Procedure.
4. Provides new commentary on the Judges and Advocates General caused by Brexit and the current ongoing litigation concerning Advocate General Sharpston.
5. Includes additional commentary on the confidentiality regime for cases raising security concerns.
Written by the internationally acknowledged expert in this area of law Lasok's European Court Practice and Procedure is the leading and must have work for anyone preparing a case to be heard before the European Court of Justice.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Judicial institutions and bodies
Chapter 2 General outline of procedure
Chapter 3 Parties
Chapter 4 Representation and legal aid
Chapter 5 Intervention
Chapter 6 Procedural issues
Chapter 7 Admissibility
Chapter 8 Interim relief
Chapter 9 Pleading
Chapter 10 Evidence
Chapter 11 Measures of enquiry
Chapter 12 Exclusion of evidence
Chapter 13 Rules of evidence
Chapter 14 Costs
Chapter 15 Appeals and review procedures
Chapter 16 Judgments and decisions of the Court
Chapter 17 Forms of action