|Preliminärt pris: 2692 SEK exkl. moms |
|Marked by the establishment of ISDA in 1985, derivatives have become an indispensable, integral and deeply embedded part of the international financial markets.|
The new global regulatory framework instituted following the 2008 financial crisis was accompanied by a series of operational, commercial and documentation changes, which has made the derivatives markets stronger, safer and more resilient. However, a deeper and more robust product and regulatory understanding of the derivatives market is more important than ever.
This fourth edition of Practical Derivatives: A Transactional Approach features a number of new chapters analysing the latest trends in the following areas:
- the rise of derivatives referencing cryptocurrencies and other digital assets, and the emerging regulatory framework on both sides of the Atlantic;
- the slow but steady move to assets meeting the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria in the area of derivatives and structured products;
- the completion of the regulatory framework for cleared and OTC derivatives;
- the development of non-English/New York law derivatives documentation; and
- the emergence of new structures in the securities finance world.
It also includes updated chapters explaining how derivatives are used in the practical context, how the documentation works and any pitfalls for the unwary. It provides real-life tips for the application and negotiation of transactions referencing:
- 2021 ISDA Interest Rate Derivatives Definitions;
- 2014 ISDA Credit Derivatives Definitions;
- 2002 ISDA Equity Derivatives Definitions;
- 2005 ISDA Commodity Definitions;
- Regulatory IM and VM documentation; and
- The principal repo and stock lending forms of agreement.
With contributions from leading law firms, investment firms and academics, this accessible book takes a transactional approach and features coverage of product innovations. Whether you are at a bank, asset manager, pension fund, insurance company or other financial institution; from a company or organisation looking to invest or manage your risk; or involved in providing advisory services to these entities, this title will provide you with practical tools for using derivatives in your business.