|Titel:||Sterling on World Copyright Law (Ny upplaga)|
|Anmärkning:||Utges preliminärt den 30 november 2022.|
|Förlag:||Sweet & Maxwell|
|Typ av verk:||Samlingsverk|
, Internationell rätt
, Utländsk rätt
|Preliminärt pris: 5475 SEK exkl. moms |
|Sterling on World Copyright Law provides you with comprehensive analysis of copyright law and decided cases on a national, international and regional level. The text is carefully structured to aid accessibility and covers the key principles of protection as well as giving guidance on the leading conventions and treaties. It is a leading authority on world copyright law.|
- Single-volume coverage of copyright law, practice, legislation and related rights around the world.
- Analytical comparisons of the different standards of protection offered in more than 25 jurisdictions.
- Reflects the most recent developments at a national, regional and international level.
- Commentary on the background and basic principles of copyright law.
- Explains issues of protection and their application in national systems, conventions, treaties and agreements.
- Examines the enforcement of rights and the different remedies and penalties available when faced with an action for infringement.
- Looks at the key issues of moral and economic rights, limitations and infringement.
- Summaries of international and regional standards of protection.
- Compares the protection of beneficiaries for owners of related rights and owners of sui generis rights.
- Gives an overview of the protection granted to professionals including authors, performers, film producers and publishers.
- Discusses the exercise of online rights and the role of cross-border licensing, as well as wider technological protection.
- Addresses the role of European Union law and the application of treaty principles.
- Chart summarising European copyright and related rights, distinguishing the provisions of EU law and directives.
- Includes the main provisions of key conventions, treaties, and agreements including Berne (1886-1971), Rome (1961), TRIPS (1994),WIPO (1996), and Beijing (2012).
- Glossary of legal and technical copyright terms used across the world.
- Extensive reference materials including international and regional instruments, lists of national laws, and historic documents.
Part I: Background and Basic Principles
Basis of protection
Structure of protection
Terminology and interpretation
Beneficiaries of protection
Subject matter of protection
Limitations and exceptions
Term of protection
Exercise of rights
Remedies, penalties and enforcement
Additional legislative features
Part II: National, International and Regional Protection
National Systems of Protection
International conventions, treaties and agreements
Universal Copyright Convention
WIPO Copyright Treaty
WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty
Beijing Treaty on Audiovisual Performances
Regional conventions, treaties and agreements: summary
Part III: International and Regional Standards of Protection: Comparative Summaries
Part IV: Reference Materials