|Pris: 1119 SEK exkl. moms |
Introduction; A. Hudson.
Part I: Modern Financial Techniques and Law
1. Credit Derivatives; S. Henderson.
2. Immobilised Securities - Perfection of Security Interests; J. Benjamin.
3. The Regulatory Aspect of English Law in Derivatives Markets; A. Hudson.
Part II: The Regulation of Financial Products.
4. The Justification of Financial Futures Exchanges; D.Campbell, S. Picciotto.
5. The Regulation of Derivatives: Identifying Difficulties and Creating Models of Regulation; J. Dine.
6. The Economic Consequences of Derivatives; J. Board.
7. Perspectives on Derivatives Regulation; J. Black.
8. International Initiatives in Derivative Markets Regulation; M. Taylor.
9. Fraud: The Impact of Modern Financial Products and Other Innovations; A. Crossfield.
10. Endnote: Financial Regulation and the Welfare State; A. Hudson.